The Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace is constructed using patented molding technology to create a “hybrid” between a stirrup and a soft ankle support. The stirrup shaped plastic exo-skeleton conforms intuitively to each patient’s anatomy and is molded directly onto a soft, breathable revolutionary fabric.
The result is a product that combines the comfort and compression of a soft ankle support with 35% more support than traditional stirrups. (Based on tests using the Exoform Ankle with heel lock strap. The version without heel lock strap was 20% more supportive).
Indications for Use:
* Mild to moderate ankle sprains and strains (grade I and II)
* Post cast support
* Chronic ankle instability
* Prophylactic use
* Speed lacing hooks provide the option of a quick lace up
* Allows for normal plantar and dorsi flexion
* Lightweight and low profile design. Highly breathable, quick drying fabric reduces odors
* Figure-8 heel lock strap performs consistently, unlike taping that stretches over time
* Models: Available with and without Figure-8 heel lock strap
* To select the correct size measure the circumference at the ankle
***Formerly known as the Ossur Exoform Ankle Brace***